【Brachio Updata】 FireAlpaca Ver. 2.10.0 is released.
- The brush drawing experience has been greatly improved (Windows).
- When reading/writing PSD files, layer masks in PSD files and mask layers in MDP files are now converted to each other.
- Added a display magnification slider to the navigator.
- Fixed a bug that caused files to always be exported at 72 dpi.
- Disabled shape symmetry setting for lasso fill.
- Fixed a bug in the Add Brush menu.
- Fixed a problem with roller brushes when drawing straight lines.
- Shortcut keys can now be set for gradient maps, background transparency colors, and flipping layers left/right and up/down.